Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back to Work!!

After having so much fun during Xmas Eve, Xmas & Post Xmas.. Tot is recharged & back to work!!

Online Orders
Genova, Thanks for waiting this order thru Xmas. You sld receive the patches by 2mr afternoon


Name Embroidery on Backpack
Ezio is very Cute!! Grow up sure very Handsome!!


SAF Jockey Caps Embroidery

Name Embroidery onto Customer's Backpack


Shawn's Keychain Order

2009 Reflections

2009 has been an unforgettable yr for me!! everything happened so fast!! 1 yr ago, i've just started learning how to write a blog & now.. i can print everything into a big book!! never wrote so much things in my life b4!! Thanks to Shawn for introducing me to Blogspot :)

In 2009, i've met lotsa new Frens, Customers, Suppliers, Idols in the same industry!! Wanna thank everyone of you for teaching me so much in 2009!! I'll continue to improve myself & Hock Gift Shop in 2010. More exciting Gifts & Services will be found @ HockGiftShop.com 2010.

New Year Resolutions 2010

  1. Jan - Complete a Perfect Full Day Photoshoot for Bro & Qi Xia during their Big Day on 31/1/2010, Although they already hired a professional photographer, I'll still do my best to help out :)
  2. Feb - Get an iPhone
  3. March - Expected to be the busiest Month of the Year!! Work as hard as possible!!
    Harvest Some Fruits from SGX
  4. April - Get a DTG K3 T-shirt Printer
  5. May - Adidas SunDown!! 1st Marathon in my life!! must complete it!!
  6. June - Jong's Hse Warming in Johor :)
  7. July - Phuket Trip!! Njoy to the fullest!!
  8. August - Get Mug Printing Set
  9. Sep - All out for Advertising & Marketing!!
  10. Oct - Birthday Month!! Planning for a Full Harvest!! MUST be a FRUITFUL ONE!!
  11. Nov - Reservist!! Njoy Old Frens gathering & hopefully training not as Xiong as ICT 2009
    Laser Engraving Machine (Need more research to support this idea)
  12. Dec - Work Super Hard & Njoy Xmas!!

In 2009, i lost 5-6KG. I eat. & i eat alot!! dunno wats wrong with my body!! the less exercise i do, the thinner i grow!!

In 2010, I MUST Gain back 3KG!! need to start Running @ nite... Start doing workout!!

In 2009... TOT'S LIFE = 50% WORK + 30% SLEEP + 10% FRIENDS + 10% DAY DREAMING

In 2010... TOT'S LIFE = 60% WORK + 25% SLEEP + 10% FRIENDS + 5% DAY DREAMING

GAMBATTE 2010!!

No comments: