Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'll miss 2009 but Im even more excited to welcome 2010!!

Wanna Say Thank You to every IMPORTANT PPL whom helped me to grow & learn lotsa precious things & experience in 2009!!

- My Mum & Dad - My Brother - Qi Xia (Da Sao) - Uncle Jason - Ms Ai Lin - Mr Myo - Quee Tiong - Mui - Shawn - KK - WQ - EC - Sharon - YS -Neo -Lim - HB - Adine - Everyone from NDU.. everyone gave me so much support & idea to improve my Biz.. - All Lecturers in DTZ whom have taught me so much about Buying & Selling a Property, I didnt wan2 work as an agent, but i'll definately be using the skills u have taught me in time to come - Yasmine - Minie - Cousin WeiXiang - Din - Jong & Soo Fang.. Really njoy our Trip to Redang!! Looking Fwd to our next Phuket Trip!! - Elly.. Taught & warned me not to be cheated by little event companies!! - Jane - All my suppliers & Idols in the same industry!! Everyone have been very nice & patient with me :) Thank you all for teaching & guiding me!! - Thank Every Customers & ... Everyone :)

Wah Can hear the Popping of Fireworks in my room!! but cant see a thing!!

HAPPY 2010 TO EVERYONE!!

I CAN FEEL 2010 SHALL BE A WONDERFUL & UNFORGETTABLE YR FOR EVERYONE!! SINGAPORE ECONOMY SHALL BE MOVING ON TO GREAT HEIGHT LIKE NV B4!!

Can expect Singapore Stk market to climb thru 4000Pts..

Wishes... Property prices continue to rise!! Companies paying out GOOD year end Bonus & Everyone receiving pay raise!! Listed Companies paying out good Dividends to Shareholders.. Everyone has a job & living comfortably in SINGAPORE :)

Projects Completed on the last day of 2009 (31/12/2009)

No comments: