Monday, December 21, 2009

OMG Back Pain again!!

Yesterday morning, my Bro bought a big metal shelving for his New hse's store. I went along to help him from the hardware shop to his hse. few hrs later, my stupid back pain came back!! damn!! has been suffering from this shit since 2005.. must be injured by the training during NS. Damn painful now!!

This afternoon a young chap came to my shop to do some biz presentation. His name is Dong Yang. probably in his early 20's. He actually got my name card from Starbucks @Simei eastpoint, called me earlier & request for a meet up. so he came 2day! i seriously tot he was some supplier for army or camping products.. end up.. it was some kinda MLM thingy! he kept emphasizing on $$ $$ $$.. den he ask me, dun you be interested in $$?? i replied him, im really not interested in the $$ tat u were referring to.. im just interested in my Biz & we are very happy with the things tat we are doing for now.

U must be thinking what he trying to intro me.. its some kinda spa & facial Soap bar!! he told me these products his cpy is selling helps lotsa NSF too.. many with pimpled face use his products.. within 3min, you will start seeing immediate effects!! Oh WOW.. den why arent u using your own products?!? ur face is entirely covered with pimples (I sld have taken a photo of him). Brother!?! u still young.. go find a proper job lah!! i noe u kena cheated by someone else, money can be make back 1, dun keep gng ard wasting your time ok.. Really lah, go find a proper job!!

Busy Dec 2009!!

Mini Singapore Flags



More & More ppl bringing Aussino Towels & Uniqlo Jackets for embroidery work!!
Perfect Xmas Gifts @ Reasonable Prices!!



Event Tags Engravings



More Event Tags Engravings


More & More Event Tags Engravings!!



Here's KK's Aussino Face Towels he sent for embroidery!
Round 2
Thanks bro for your kind support :)

Will be meeting Sharon for Dinner 2mr evening. still dunno wat we eating 2mr..
Looking fwd :)

No comments: