Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Many Ppl to Thank for 2009!!

Wan2 Thank Qi Xia (Da Sao) for this External HDD :) She won this during her cpy DND last week & she gave it to me! Thank you Qi Xia!


320GB Ext HDD

Meet KK @ his hse Void Deck after work to pass him his Towels that he sent for embroidery last week. He will be sending in more embroidery work later this week :) Thanks Bro!

Str8 after Meeting KK, i proceeded to meet James @ tamp 201 malay coffeeshop. He was surprised & asked me why suddenly wan2 meet for dinner. i'm not good @ rephrasing my words, so str8 tell him i wan2 treat him dinner & oso wan2 thank him for giving me the opportunity to help his cpy do his cpy polo Tees in Nov. He asks me to buy him a drink can liao. but i insist to get him some good food. end up buying a horrible Chicken Mutabak. So sorry bro, i sld have order the cheese mushroom Prata instead..

.

.

.

Wan2 Thank Cousin WeiXiang for doing so many Keychains for his Cpy Colleagues. Really hope 2010 will be a yr of Good Change to your life :) Jia You Bro!!

Wan2 Thank Mr Green Tea for helping me shifting my big metal cabinet :) He's the strongest man i've come across in my life! lifting a est. 50KG Metal Cabinet as if he's playing wif his toys!! Very FIERCE!!

Wan2 Thank Lim for Supporting me with the banner embroidery project & also the chocolates tat he bought from genting malaysia. I LOVE CHOCOLATES :)

Recently received lotsa Positive & Encouraging Emails & SMS from my Customers & Frens. Wanna thank them for their support & i'll continue to bring u more new & interesting Gifts in 2010! Thanks Guo Bin, Mrs Huan, KK, CPT Albert.. Thanks to EVERYONE :)

No comments: