Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2nd Engraving Machine!!


Last Fri, Our 1st Digital Engraver Went Crazy & was sent back for maintenance. Instead of waiting for Repair, Mum & me immediately decided to get a 2nd engraving machine. We are kinda crazy ppl!! This is already my 3rd New Machine for 2011, but I'm still super excited!!

Had a good chat with the Towkay of this Engraver Distributor in South East Asia. Honestly we did not get our 2nd machine at a very attractive price. However this 30 mins chat with him would probably bring me much more further than the xtra few Thousands I've paid him :) Special Thanks to Mr. Kenneth!! However, mum always love freebies, bargained tons of optional accessories from him over the fon!! LOL..


Parcel Collection @ ICA

Within 7 days, I've Paid over $130+ for GST alone!! Damn... I Seriously Fucking Hate DUTY TAX!!!

Online Shoppers Pls Note!! If you are buying anything from overseas costing more than $400, You will be Taxed @ 7% GST & you will have to drive all the way down to ICA to collect your items with the Collection Letter & Purchase Invoice!! Waste Time, Waste $$, Waste Paper!!

Last Week happily Click & Click & Click, This Week "SIANly" Learnt a good lesson!!
~ GST ~


Investments

Capitaland now very good Pricing!! Worth buying for LONG Term!!

No comments: