Saturday, June 4, 2011

The things my Fon saw in the past 7 days!







































Mini Dino has been shifted to my brother's hse to his training purposes. Slowly Slowly he will be coming into this game :) Really hope i can impart all my skills to him in 1 week, but his schedule is too tight. just let everything move naturally, we oso no hurry to do anything important for now, as long happy happy live on can already :)

Many Thanks to Mum & Brother for helping me cleared such a hugh space in the shop. now i'm not so worried for coming monday. The hugh Dino Family will be reporting @ my workshop on 6/6/2011, 12 noon.

Kinda Scary when i think back, so much things just happened in less than 2 yrs. Is it due to Law of Attraction?!? but this is more scary than what I've ever tot in my little brain. Fuck it lah.. Think so much oso no use, hungry liao.. makan supper & slp Zzzzzz..




No comments: