Monday, June 6, 2011

Special THANKS to All Customers!!

Millions of Thanks to you guys who actually came all the way down to give us your kind supports in our 1st yr anniversary SALE. & of cos also Big TQs to Ppl who had made their purchases online. Orders received on Fri, Sat & Sun will all be mailed out on 6/6/2011 Morning. Hope you guys can receive the items ASAP :)

It's 11 Hrs before the arrival of my new TFMX-II 904, I'm Super tired right now but my brain & eyes were Freaking AWAKE!! Probably too excited abt this new toy!! Freaking Big piece of Metal stuff. Gonna be seeing a Crane Vehicle lifting a Big Embroidery Machine in 11 hrs!! It's my 1st time seeing this, gonna be Vlogging the entire process later. Friends who have got nothing better to do on 6/6/2011, btw 10am-12noon, can swing by my shop & see this unusual scene!! haha.. Crane Lifting Sewing Machine!! Must be Damn Cool Lor!!

Most Importantly, Pls don't rain btw 10-12noon!!


No comments: