Thursday, June 23, 2011

Smile inside got Knives!! "Siao Li Chang Dao"

Got my 2nd engraving machine 2day, was quite excited @ 1st until i took out the Software for installation. There's so much fucking scratches & Finger prints on both CDs!! Any idiot oso can tell these were not NEW!!

As expected, problems starts occurring.. CDs cant work after installation. Error Prompts "Trial Version has EXPIRED!! Pls enter the permanent password!!"

Later on, I brought my 'newly purchased' machine home, laid on my work desk with super bright lightings shone on it. I can see DUST everywhere!! DAMN!! I've not even run a single job & there is so much dust in it!! someone obviously had tried cleaning the machine very hastily, leaving out the small holes & the back motor area.

The Axis Track is completely DRY!!! I've sold thousands of printer during my training @ Challenger 3 years ago, even the cheapest Printer oso comes with very well greased Axis Track. WTF, Paying FULL Price for a DEMO Display Machine!!

The Best thing is.. this is an USA made machine, but it comes with a China Machine Power cable!! OMG.. The China machine Brand & bar code stickers still attached to the Cable.

7 days ago, I talked to this Towkay (Mr. Kenneth) whom i respected for 3 good years.. everytime smiles when he spoke, He even shared many interesting experiences with me 1 week ago.. Today, I finally see the real him!! Gonna be sending this DEMO machine back to him in 8 hrs time & see what stories he have got for us!!

Now I finally understood why my favorite sales person Mr. Queetiong, Favorite Tech Mr. Jason & Quee Tiong's Buddy Mr. Takiong, all quit in 1-2 months. Next time when i buy hse, need to renovate my flooring with Parquet, I'll definitely look for Mr. Queetiong!! he's the real Gentleman!! not like his ex-boss..

No comments: