Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What's in my Bag?!?

I really like this Molle Backpack, kept 1 for myself :)
I can dump all my stuff in & still looks pretty neat, easy to find every single shit!!


I've got my Business Card Holder, House Keys & my External HD on the card holder compartment.


My Document Folder, Emergency Pet Tag Container with assorted Tags & Accessories, a box of Strepsils Honey Lemon Flavour!! & Also my little black pouch (bad lightings, cant see in this picture) with my 2nd external HD, Flash Drives & 1 big stack of 50 cents Postage Labels.


Most importantly is my Stainless Steel Nalgene Bottle. I drink LOTSA water everyday!! @ least 3-4 Litres everyday, if not i'll get sick very easily!!

Yeah, these are all the junks you can find in my Bag. So What's in Yours?!?
It's kinda fun when life gets boring...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, do you sell the new no.4 pixelised officer ranks?

Hock Gift Shop ~Your One-Stop Army Market~ said...

Nope, Pixelised rank need to buy from eMart. Outside cannot sell.