Thursday, July 21, 2011

100th Videos on Youtube!!

It's Stock Replenishment week :)






These things above will probably take me 1 entire week to complete. Now i can do them in 1 day :)


Cushion Cover Embroidery


Tamil Text Engravings




Gunner Tabs


More support from Celine :)



More ppl are liking my tabs, slowly slowly more & more overseas demands


This is exactly what i'm feeling now!!
I'm Trapped in this little dark space, it's so beautiful & interesting out there.



Even Rubbish bins also look so LOVING..
I've finally lost all my hope for a relationship with Yao..
It will never happen!! i'm just dreaming by myself..
We can only be Hi-Bye Friends.. dun even have to talk about buddies




Ranger Eyes Customization



Yeah!! Today I've posted my 100th Video on YouTube!!
For ppl reading this & do not know we do have a YouTube channel, you can now visit
http://www.youtube.com/user/TotsWorkShop

Go Subscribe to our channel to show your support :)
Thanks Ppl!




No comments: