Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rum Ball for Breakfast!

I Love Chocolate!!


Met lotsa good ppl today!!

Belinda.. knowing her competitor have got a better deal for me, she advised me to buy directly from her competitor! Her character is much more gentleman comparing to some real man on earth!! respect her!!

Alex.. Spent almost an hr showing me ard his office/workshop. provided me with the most efficient & cost effective ways to kick start my new garment printing biz! PERFECT!! deal is on!!

Yi Xiang.. I think he is the towkay's kia of the printing supplies cpy. very young & happy looking chap. gonna be doing a very long term biz with him from now on!! probably 20 or 30 yrs?!?



Our New Heat Press Auto Clam
coming with the Roland cutter mid of Aug 2011!

Now I'm looking fwd to Aug 2011!! After practising "Law of Attraction' for the past 3 years, i can see many things are starting to change rapidly in my life! I really hope friends & relatives whom i talked to can start believing in what i've discovered 3 yrs ago.

I was like trying really hard to explain to them what i discovered back den, but everyone was giving me the "This Guy has gone INSANE" look. whr got so good thing in the world?!? just think & dream, things will happen.. Dream on lah Kid!!

Relatives were telling my parents, " hey your son is doing such useless stuff?!? ask him go find a proper job lah, don't waste time.. Useless.. Good for nothing!!

Some even told me str8 in my face,"you still young, must get out & Piah.. You do these type of things will never bring you anywhr.. wasting your time. how much can you earn making these little cloth patches?!? 50cents?? $1?? must go sell hse, sell insurarnce den got future.."

No worries, I'm a weird kid.. when ppl tell me such things, i'll get pretty excited :) My eyes will grow bigger & become super awake!! i love it when ppl look down on me.. their words will bring me more energy to move fwd & grow stronger even faster!! If my uncle & cousin is reading these, i'm sure they know who they are!! i wanna thank them for their 'KIND' words that bring me here!! & continue to bring me further!!

I'm saving up for my 1st factory in the north side of Singapore, probably yishun or woodlands area. nt so fast, but i'm sure it will happen in yrs to come!! No worries, even when i open factory, i also will not invite YOU (my uncle & cousin) to see, i still prefer you to rmb me as a Useless, Good for Nothing SON.

& I'll always rmb them as the most successful ppl in our family tree :) ALWAYS!!


No comments: