Saturday, July 30, 2011

6 Consecutive Day & Nites of non-stop work!!

Yes!! i've broke my previous record of 4 consecutive day & nite of work rush! this week, I've clocked 6 days & 6 nites of work. Sleeping less than 20 hrs in 6 days. finally cleared all on hand orders & i can foresee more embroidery work will be coming in this weekend!!

This afternoon, nearly witness a serious accident at Balestier Exit. This irresponsible driver turning into the main rd, not giving way to the main road traffic. Luckily the cement truck driver brake is working in good condition, if not that irresponsible driver's face will be appearing on the Obituary Section tmr morning. Just 1 sec, if the cement truck driver stamp on the brake 1 sec slower, that idiot would be DEAD!! I'm sure his balls had shrink to peanuts.


Talked to lotsa ppl today!!

Went to my Cloth Supplier, Hock Joo @ Textile Ctr. Spoke to one of the staff there & found this young chap is very knowledgeable in the Embroidery & Garment Industry!! In 15 mins, we talked about the Greatest Garments & Embroidery Firms in Singapore. He even knew the Big Towkays in many of my Garment Companies. OMG.. I must work harder!! really hope to be able to talk to these big shots one day!!

Str8 after getting all my materials, I've proceed down to Toyogo Warehse @ Toa Payoh again. Yes, AGAIN!! i seriously enjoy shopping for plastic stuff there. everything is super cheap & durable!! they have got little toolbox to gigantic Rubbish Bins.. Grab my stuff & best thing is queue is always very short, so you don't have to wait!! after you have paid for your stuff, there will be this friendly uncle transporting your purchase to your car!! BEST SERVICE :) Love it!!

While walking over to the car, I've commented to the uncle, "Uncle, this laundry shop beside Toyogo is like Freaking Damn Big* lor!! They have been here for very long liao ah??" Uncle told me, last time they only operate as a little HDB Shop, Suddenly grow until so big!! now operating 24/7 non stop!! They got their own container trucks to transport their orders. they got hotels contracts!! very power!!

* Freaking Damn Big = Est. Size of 1 football field!!



Hand drawn by David, Tattoo Shop Uncle!!
This is just 1 part of the table!! he have completed the entired table this afternoon!!
Beautiful Piece of ART!! Priceless!!


Was invited to Zihua's son 1st month party :)


Have not seen Zihua for more than 6 years!! Sharon, holding baby, face nv change since the 1st time i've met her in poly. Pretty Girl!! Don't see her cute cute, she's now a very successful entrepreneur in the F&B industry!!

I still can rmb during our poly days.. i'll play games & do nothing everyday. Sharon will rush to work str8 after school everyday. she worked & paid for her daily expenses & tuition fees. I was still enjoying pocket $$ back den.

Sharon is super smart lor!! She nv had time to do tutorials & study @ home. All she needs is 15 mins before gng into the examination hall. She will flip thru the text books quietly for 15mins & have her breakfast & go for exams. thats all she needed!! Super memory!! & she will score A's!!!

I have so much time, did all the tutorials that i was told to do, but i'll still fail in tests & exams

Sometime I really wishes I can be as smart as Sharon. Smart ppl save lotsa time in the things they do. They do not make much mistakes, & can talk in a way that most ppl can understand very easily!! Really wish 1 day my brain can wake up & become smarter.

The most amazing thing abt Sharon is that she no need to slp 1!! Last time i tot my poly buddy, Keng Yao, was bullshitting to me. later on, i found out by myself, Sharon can work 2-3 days non stop, & when you look @ her, she's always so fresh & alert!! Really no need to slp 1!! RESPECT her!! Although i've cleared my Hellweek during National Service, but when i compared myself to her, my mental strength is still too weak..

Gonna let Zihua rest for 2 more months before we hold another poly gathering @ Sharon's Pub. Hopefully, by then, there will be more ppl joining us :)

No comments: