Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tammy Tay is on Today Online!!




Tammy's mother, Ms Tracy Tack, told Today On Sunday: "Every day, she would come back and tell me, 'Mummy, I didn't learn anything from school today'."


Is it realistic to expect to achieve that with only O-level qualifications? "Yes," she replies. "In this business, you don't really need education; you just need the right eye for clothes and a good network. I don't think O levels or having a degree plays a part whatsoever."

RESPECT Her!!

Give me Motivation to work harder :)


Not Everyone likes studies!! Also not everyone with good grades can achieve success in life!


This always reminds me of JJ Lin Jun Jie's Song!! "Hui Du Shu"

In the lyrics it says,"Not everyone can do well in studies, can't do well in school doesn't mean One will lose in Life!!" I specially love this verse!!

JJ is earning over USD$12millions/yr!!

Juz bought himself a Ferrari earlier this year :)


Moral of the Story "One must LOVE what he/she is doing in order to achieve success in life!"

No comments: