Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Headache!!

I just wanted to have an insurance plan that can protect myself & my savings.. Why is it so difficult!?!

bought 2 Plans wif a fren from MaXXLifX in 2007. 1 called Investing Link Plan, 1 called Flexi MaXXLifX Plan... 2 weeks ago, met up wif my army fren.. he looked thru all my policies, & advised me to let go this 2 plans.. went home.. told my bro my new decision.. he advised me to keep them..

2day.. i met up with my army fren again.. he showed me all the spreadsheets that he had did for me to compare.. with the same amt of $$ invested in my current plans compare to his cpy plans.. i'm wasting lotsa $$ in my MaXXLifX Flexi Plan!! Put in Almost $4k, now onli left $30.00!! WTF!! After investing for 2Yrs & 2 Months.. onli have $30 in my account!! where all my $$ go lor.. I use the $39xx buy toilet paper & sell i oso feel happier.. Decided to seize this plan!!

went home again, this time kena leatured by my bro.. he say insurance plan muz put long long den you will see the effect 1..

now i'm thinking.. after puting $4k for 2 yrs... im left with $30 in my account..
maybe i can put for another 18 Yrs.. So total will be 20 Yrs..
by then i would have invested $4K x 10 = $40K...
My account should logically have ard.. $30 x 10 =$$300

So my loss will be.. -$33,700..
Its like donating $33,700 to MaXXLifX to substain their cpy..

Now my head gonna explode.. everything i do is always wrong.. but everyone else advised me with their own opinions are always rite?!? now i seriously feel like cancelling all my policies..

Super Shitty feeling!! Go slp.. 2molo shall be a better day!!

No comments: