Monday, March 23, 2009

TIME MANAGEMENT!!

After working wif my uncle for the past 1 week, i started to have some time management problems. He needs me to work in the morning till afternoon.. I need to take care of my shop's business from Late morning till evening.. I was like rushing here & there.. not able to do my things probably.. manz.. lotsa things started messing up.. I cant go full time into real estate now.. but working part time will never promise any success in RE!! & in the worst case.. i will fail myself in both business!! NO!! i need to continue to focus in my Army Retail Business!!

My initial purposes joining RE is to learn all the things in Buying, Selling & renting Houses!! as these are the things everyone would need to learn in their later part of their lives.. i need to continue to improve my Main Army Retail Business instead of wasting too much time in this new field.. if not i would eventually drain all my energy & Fail in both businesses!!

POSB Force Savings Plans
2 months back, During CNY 2009, my bro introduced this POSB savings plan to me. @ 1st i didnt feel anything interesting abt this plan.. every month put few hundred bucks.. wat can it do lor..
Now, 2 months later, it really helps me to start saving regularly without changing my lifestyle much!! i still eat 3 - 4 meals a day.. still can pay for all my expenses.. although the interest in onli 0.5%, but @ least i Started Saving!!
the interesting part is.. when this savings reaches $100K, you can throw this $$ into other areas.. the safest way is throw in Fixed Deposit.. Slightly higher interest rate.. if not use it to buy a private property.. of cos is for the 1st down payment!! Rent the palace out, collect rental to pay for the balance Mortgage loan!! Thanks to my Bro!!
I've intro this POSB Savings Plan to many of my close frens, really hope it can benefit them in the near future!! Hope it can help you too :) Check out the Saving plan @

No comments: