Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some Pics for last week!!

Last fri, i took a day off to clear & settle all my stuffs.. My Poor Guitar.. Cobra Print for a regular from Nee Soon Camp.. tried selling my old Film SLR Camera.. Went Hse viewing with my bro & his Fiancee!! Have not taken a day off since CNY 2009!!

Here are all the shots I've retrieved from my Sony Camera


Positioning the Print


Front Print


Positioning the Back Print


Job Done!!



Wanted to Sell away my Old Film SLR which i bought in Poly Yr 1
Hoping to Get back maybe $200-$300 Cash
Went all the way down to Penisular Shopping Ctr
Shop Uncle advised me to keep for my future Kids to Play..
Value = Junk
@ most can sell for $10.

My Full Set for an Amateur
Body + Kit Lense + Tele Lense + External Flash


WTF!! Now only Worth SGD$10.00??
Juz Keep as a souvenir!!

Thank You Letter from Salvation Army!!
Look like some kinda of cheque to me..

Guitar Sent for Repair @ Swee Lee Service Ctr
Went down to Davis Guitar Shop @ Noon to ask whether they can sell me just a Pre Amp Board, Wif a glance, the uncle say need to bring to Swee Lee..
Went down to Swee Lee @ Bugis Bras Brasa, Auntie say they only do changing of strings..
Went down to their main service ctr @ aljunied.. saw so many guitar wif the similar prob hanging on the servicing rack.. So excited!! i asked for the price of the part replacement..
The Kind lady said to me: "We cant sell u just the pre amp board. u need to buy with the pre amp. the whole set will cost u $370. is it ok wif u?"
WTF!! $370 i can get a good classical Guitar lor.. i asked for alternatives.. suddenly came an old uncle.. he say if i dun mind the looks, he can help me to make the pre amp board with some acrylic plastic.. Cost Less Den $50.. But need ard 1 month. Out of no Choice, I agreed with the uncle's Idea.. 1 Month!! i got a feeling they confirm will take longer than tat!!

No comments: