Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Netbook or iPhone!?!

Manz... yesterday was a super long day for me!! woke up ard 730am to meet Uncle Jason & our Branch Head, Anthony Chua, 9am @ HDB Hub. Long time didnt wake up so early liao!! seriously need to settle all the form registeration by yesterday, cos its the final day of my New Agent Course!! Wah Such a Coincidence!! Anthony Chua, Jason Chua, Tot Chua!! We are all from the Chua Family!! haha...

After meeting Anthony for my 1st interview, Uncle Jason guided me to the place for namecard printing & do up my access card!! For the namecard printing, 1000 pcs = $90, 5000 Pcs = $135. Of cos most ppl will choose the latter!! After i paid for the namecards, den i recalled!! 1 Box = 100 Pcs, 5000 Pcs = 50 Boxes!! WTF!! 1 week later, i need to come back to office to collect 50 Boxes of namecards!! Tot.. are you gng Crazy!?! Access Card is $20, Non Refundable!!

After Finishing all the paper work, went down to HDB Plan For Sale to purchase a Floor Plan for my Bro's newly purchased Flat, Which cost $5. Juz a simple piece of drawing of the hse saying whr is the toilet?? Living Room??...

After a long chat wif Jason, i realised i seriously need Palm to Organise my Contacts, Impt Appointments, Emails & ... Went back to my shop to check on Cnetasia.com.. compare Palm, iPhone & Blackberry 8900.. Decided on BlackBerry 8900!! So excited to tell my Bro!! told him my plan of buying this Smart Fon to solve my needs..

He was GOOD!! str8 away he advised me to get a Netbook instead!! he told mi things tat i've nv tot of!! he said:"how u gonna print ur work wif tat fon?? not many printer has got bluetooth connection for Printing.. U can work faster & easier wif a Netbook. U wan WIFI got WIFI, HDD 160GB, Can use Outlook to check & send emails Quickly!! better processor, Bigger Screen.. Can Str8 do Presentation to your Client using your Netbook!!" Wow.. He was tat GOOD!!

haha.. compare all the specs for 3 Different Brands of Netbook!! Decided to Get Asus Eee PC 1000HE @ Suntec IT Show on this Fri!!



No comments: