Saturday, March 14, 2009

IT Show @ Suntec!!

It's Friday!! After finishing all my important stuff in the afternoon, made my way down to suntec!! Reached City Hall MRT & walk to Suntec Via Citilink.. MANZ... it's like Xmas Eve or New Yr Eve.. Ppl everywhr!! Feel so dizzy walking thru the crowd..

My Aim was to get a Good NetBook from the Show.. Preferably Asus Eee PC 10.1". So i can manage all my emails & work stuff!! using 2 different computers to manage 1 Person work has got me in a big mess over time!! I like this ASUS Netbook is bcos of its 160GB HDD Space, Bluetooth so i can easily connect to my mouse & Fon, SD Card Reader for my DSLR Cards, 3 USB, VGA port for connection to a Monitor or Projector for presentation, Of Cos WIFI for my internet access whr ever i go!! tats everything I need!!


Some Gigantic Posters by Sony
Each Poster probably cost them $10K & Above!!


The Humans in Suntec!!
Everyday the papers & News keep complaining abt Job Lost, recessions, Bad Economy..
However.. Singaporeans are still very RICH!!
20% more ppl compared to last yr's IT Show in dec 2008

Now my Old Mac got a fren!! haha
I love White!!

My New ASUS Eee PC 1000HE
Battery can last me up to 9.5 Hrs, Small But Powerful!!

Some Projects for this Weekend!!
#4 School Tags


#3 School Tags

No comments: