Thursday, March 5, 2009

Super Busy Week!!

Monday - Thursday
Cleared 2 Sec School NCC Orders!! Over 300 Pieces of Name Tags & School Tags!! Manz!! so afraid my 3 machines cant take it!! AIM: MUST serve @ least 10 more schools this month to hit my target!!

Received a call for Ping, eMart Manager, this afternoon. She came down to our shop earlier to talk to my Parents regarding a Cap Order!! She needs to Embroide individual names on lotsa caps (Quantity Yet to be confirmed). i did not join in the conversion. was i my mini "Workshop" doing all the school stuff!!

After Ping left my shop, she called me saying my parents seems to be reluctunt receiving the caps order. Wah wat happen?!? I oledi informed my parents, i'll handle the order myself!! & they are still rejecting the order!!

They gave lotsa lame excues tat i've nv mention b4!! say my machines cant do the job.. i cant sew the name str8 on the caps.. How if i spoil the caps?!? WTF!! they were juz trying to stop me from receiving the orders!! i 've been train with my machines for more den 4 Fucking yrs & they were saying such things on my back!!

Ping was feeling IRONIC when she called me. Cos we agreed to receive the order last week. she confirmed wif her customer. & now my parents wan2 rejected this offer!! I told Ping, I really dunno wat my parents were thinking!! but i'll handle the order myself!! the future orders, I'll handle them myself..

Earlier this year, I've made my decision not to lose any orders due to stupid excues!!

Friday
Its my Brother's ROM Day!! I'm gonna be his Camera & Video Man for the day!! haha..

No comments: