Thursday, May 28, 2009

Breeding Bird NEST FERNS!!

this morning woke up @ 815am, Feeling Energetic!! Weather is GOOD!! quite cloudy, not too hot!! changed into my running attire & went for a Jog.

Planned for a 1 hr jog ard bedok reservoir, end up 30+min im dying oledi!! train in the gym's trackmill for almost 1 month.. didnt really improve my stamina @ all.. shit!! waste my time!!

Finished the run @ 930am, Reached home @ 945am.. str8 went down to my bro's new flat @ Tampines 450A.. helped him to took lotsa shots of his new flat.. need to show them to his contractor for planning!!

went back to open shop, saw my Mini Bird Nest Ferns started growing. I simply threw some fresh bird nest ferns in these damped soil.. 2 day ago.. & now im getting some Mini Bird Nest Ferns!! Nature is always so interesting & Surprising to me :)

My Mini Bird Nest Ferns!!


& My Money Plant is climbing up my back wall!!
Need a bigger pot very soon!!

No comments: