Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finally sold my 1st batch of Hand Printed Tees!!

So happy yesterday!! finish selling e last 4 pieces of my hand printed tees!! probably need to replenish my emulsion this week to do up more designs.. need to replenish my plain round neck T-shirts.. Polo T-shirts.. need to buy lotsa stuff this week!!

juz finished printing 5 pieces of my old cobra design.. did not prepare any emulsion.. screen was previously coated 2 months back.. lucky image was still undamaged :)

This week did lotsa stocktake on my products & my mum's Products.. replenish all my keychains.. Dog Tags.. Plastic tags.. Luggage Tags..

Found a few thousand pieces of full colored flyers in my store.. not yet distributed!! probably next week need to spend 2 afternoons @ AMK HUB distributing flyers.. i promise.. this shall be my last time printing flyers.. it's really a waste of natural resources..

need to sleep!! 2molo muz wake up earlier for some exercise!! Need to complete a 1 hr run 2molo morning!! Zzzzzz......

No comments: