Saturday, May 23, 2009

K Boxing Treat by HB!!

Fri suppose to be my offical off day @ Shop, but i still went down to do my stuff!! was a quiet fri!! biz was slow, not much transactions other than the usual cigarettes sales!! however the Singapore stock market is blooming, so @ least feel better after all!!

After work, went home for a quick dinner.. my bro showed me his little souvenir tat he bought back from Bintan!! quite cool!! e young man used a soldering iron to engrave the word "Bintan" & the "date 21 May 2009" on the souvenir.. On the spot!! Super professional!! machiam use a laser engraver do 1!!

after food.. went to meet HB & Adine @ Tampines 1.. i bought a Home Decor Magazine for my Bro!! he will be getting his keys for his new flat next tues morning.. now looking for interior designers.. hope this magazine can help him!! its consolidated wif all the best & better interior designers in Singapore!! all their work looks exactly like wat my dream hse sld looks :)

den.. 3 of us proceed to E! Hub @ Pasir Ris for our overnite KTV Session!! Treat by HB!! i rmb our last session was during HB's Birthday in Nov 2007!! Wow.. tat was 1.5 Yrs ago.. missed those days.. finally we manage to get e time to get 2gether to sing again.. i juz recovered from flu & cough this week.. but after singing a few songs, I'M DEAD!! Cough was back.. another thing.. i'll never bring my Eee PC to do the song recordings anymore.. the Built in mic really really SUX!! MacBook's built in Mic is still the best!!

Sang till 3am.. reached home @ 3.45am.. slept @ 4.15am... this morning woke up @ 8.30am SUPER HUNGRY & cant get beack to sleep.. 2nite need to slp earlier manz...


Home Decor Magazine for my Bro!!

Bro's Little Photo Frame from Bintan


No comments: