Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HockGiftShop.com Tee in Silver Prints!!

Printed 4 Black HockGiftShop.com Tees (1 for Shawn, 1 for my Bro, 2 for myself), 2 Green Tees with my HockGiftShop.com Logo on the back of the Tees (EC's Order), 2 more White Tees wif Green HockGiftShop.com Prints (For myself). Now i CONFIRM have enof tees to wear & swap almost everyday!! Hope it helps to promote my online store too :)




Black Tee!! Silver Prints!!

I Love this tee!!


Back Print!! Paiseh camera flash over exposure

Green Tee for EC!! he requested to have my brand logo on the back of his tee!!
Thanks Bro for your support!!


2molo shall be a super messy day!! morning need to go down to Hock Gift Shop @ 9+am to clear my workshop. need to destroy all my old shelvings!! New shelvings will be down in my workshop @ ard 1pm. hope have got enof time to clear everything b4 1pm!! didnt expect 3 shelvings can cost us $1XXX. i believe they worth the $$$!!

in bet. there's 1 more Manulife agent, Milson, wan2 meet up wif mi 2molo afternoon. i ask him to come on fri afternoon, he say fri he not free.. 2molo he shall enjoy the smell of my sweat!! my old agent, cailing, has quit!! he shall be reporting to follow up on all cailing's clients.. haiz.. every agent either quit or change cpy after 2-3 yrs.. customers always will be the ones tat suffer!!


2molo after work, hopefully have 1 hr to go Tampines One do some shopping. everytime i reach there @ 9+pm.. all the better shops all close liao.. 2molo muz reach the @ 830pm.. wanna shop @ uniqlo & buy some CDs from Music Junction or Popular.. recently over the radio station 93.3FM, heard 3 Chinese songs by "By 2" a Local Twins Duet, 2 Little gers, Age 17, but their songs not bad!! local artise muz support!!

No comments: