Sunday, May 17, 2009

HockGiftShop.com is GROWING!!

Thanks to Wilson!! got your email, now i can finally feel ppl are starting to like my tags :) Continued to draw & engrave some of the most complicated logos in SAF!! I'll continue to build my Dog Tags collections, hope more & more ppl will like my CREATIONS!!


Artillery US Style Dog Tag

Combat Skills US Style Dog Tag



My New Shelvings built up & ready for use in my mini workshop!!

I seriously need to thank my mum & dad for these Shelvings!!
Oso wan2 thank the old uncle & China Man who helped me to dismantle the old shelvings & building the new ones for me!!


Loading all my stuff back to my newly built workshop!!



It's seriously no fun unloading 70 to 80 cartons from the old shelvings & loading all back to the new Shelvings..






New home for my Dog Tag Collection!!

Built this display rack personally from some scrap wood..
Cool??


This Side are all the SAF Unit Dog Tags


OCS US Style Dog Tag
Took me 2 days to complete this logo!! Hand almost cramped!!



OCS Round Dog Tag
I love this logo!!
Beautifully Engraved!!

No comments: