Thursday, May 14, 2009

Super SHACKED day!!

since morning.. has been clearing all my workshop.. flooded my back alley & bathroom wif all the cartons of old stocks...

when e metal shelving delivery man came, juz nice i was stuck thinking how to destory e old shelving!! e old uncle say he & his buddy will help us :) Million of thanks to both of them. took them ard 1 hr to dismantle the old shelving & almost 2 hrs to fix up the new shelvings.

in bet. Milson (the Manulife insurance agent who will be replacing Cailing) came to my shop. His shirt was half drenched!! wasnt rainning... It was the Sun!! he saw my shop was all in a mess.. now he believed he sld have come another day.. yesterday over the phone i wasnt joking wif you milson.. i dun usually joke wif strangers.. as he started explaining his stuff to me, the background was filled wif all the BING BING PIANG PIANG of the metal shelvings.. my dad suddenly turn on his radio, blasting the volume to listen to his stock News.. mum was busy answering the fon calls.. hard time for Milson, trying to get 10% of my attention!!

after 15mins, mum complained to Milson, he came @ the wrong time... lotsa stuff & customers are waiting for me to finish their orders.. i can see Milson's face color change liao... probably he had a bad day.. now kena chased by my mum again... bo pian.. he quickly sum up & left in 5 mins..

from ard 4pm... till 745pm... has been non stop doing all the clean up.. shifting all my stuff back to the new shelvings.. chao chao 70 to 80 cartons.. climbing a 12 step ladder.. no Joke!! now back & forearms are fucking Stiff.. probably needa slp early liao!! 2molo need to do up the rest of the mess!!

No comments: