Thursday, July 9, 2009

10 More Days!!

oh Man.. 10 more Days!! Dino will be arriving @ my workshop in 10 More Days!! cant wait to 20th July 2009!!

in the meantime.. will practice as hard as i could to learn the Tajima Software to the fullest.. have been practicing & do testing of all my design using my Brother Machines.. Killed 1 machine again.. sent back for repair!! Brother machines cant last.. always so many problems.. this yr, all 3 machines has been sent back for servicing... damn!!

My Brother was telling me on this monday.. he said.. his boss start telling him some of his funny funny plans.. recently sacked lotsa staff.. now my bro was worried abt staying in his current company.. he was telling me, if anything goes wrong with his current company, he will join me @ Hock Gift Shop in the day & Teach tuition in the nite. He's planning to start his own Tuition Firm with his wife. Lessons will be held after 6pm. I'll celebrate for him when tat day arrives.. i got a feeling tat day is not too far from now!! haha..

This shall be my dream machine for 2010!!

No comments: