Thursday, July 16, 2009

Arrival of IKEA Shelvings!!

2day opened shop slightly earlier, started cleaning up & making space for e 3 new IKEA Shelvings tat will be arriving in the afternoon. SOoooo HAPPY!! 1 more wish is granted for 2009!!


Mum Seeing how e 2 uncles fix up the shelvings

Thank You Uncles!! they spent est. 1hr fixing up 3 shelvings..
If i were to DIY them myself.. it'll probably take me forever to complete even the 1st shelving!!
I love the shelvings, Great job uncles!!

Now my coming to 1 yr old shelving has got a new buddy!!

My plastic Keychain Board is reduced by half!! kinda sad to see hundreds pieces of my handmade plastic keychains packed up in a big plastic bag..

Mum & mi was so excited!! decorated the 3 shelvings for almost 1 hr..
These were to Temporary keep these shelves occupied, once my new embroidery products & samples are out, these shelves will be flooded wif my new creations!!

Kinda Tired!! probably due to lack of exercise!!
hair dropping very seriously recently, must be the over usage of brain cells & STRESS!!
need to eat more fishes to replenish my brain cells..

No comments: