Saturday, July 11, 2009

1ST FRIEND TAT IS BLACKLISTED IN MY LIFE!!

few months back.. MK approached mi, wanting to sell me some insurance.. for my trust & friendship with him, i bought 2 new plans from him... he still wan me to cancel 2 of my existing plans with another agent & buy another plan of the same value from him.. i reject his offer & continue with the signing of the 2 plans tat he offered me earlier..

he ask me to transfer an up front 2 months deposit to his account.. my $$ bounced back after a few days.. den he gave me some funny excues, saying there's some problems with his bank account.. need me to pay him in cash.. after i've paid a 2 months deposit to him in cash... he keep asking me to meet up with him for 3 to 4 times.. saying he tick a wrong option of this & filled in wrong detail for tat.. on every meet up, he will try to dig out some referral from me.. den he will use his referral fees to temp you.. bro, these type of technique will nv work on me bro.. nice try!!

1 month later... early july.. MK sms me say my giro signture is not approved.. so i ask to apply e giro thru iBanking.. he say he not sure can or not.. ask mi to go check myself.. of cos i didnt check.. its not my job bro... few days later.. not receiving my reply, finally he checked for mi.. he replied" BAD NEWS.. Manulife dun have iBanking for Giro!!" i request to pay bi-annually by cheque.. i ask him, i sld write to Manulife?? wats e full cpy name to be payable to?? he replied he not sure.. dunno manulife financial sth 1.. KNN.. your job, your so called business.. & u dunno this dunno tat.. only noe collect commission!! in less den a min, he replied, "tat time u say your god sis juz graduated, u got meet her to ask whether she wan2 buy insurance?" WTF!!

MK LAU!! im telling u, i will be cancelling the 2 plans i bought from u!! i'll be buying some new plans from my 20 yrs neighbour!! Mr. Henry Lim from Great Eastern.. I'LL BE CANCELLING BOTH PLANS TAT I SIGNED WITH U & BUYING 3 NEW PLANS FROM UNCLE HENRY!! nv treat friends as $$ making tools.. the feeling really SUX!!

1 comment: