Friday, July 24, 2009

4 Days of INTENSIVE Machine Training!!

4 days!! now quite familiar wif the basic usage of DINO!! completed some samples using 5 Different sizes of Tabular Frames, the big Border frame wif the Solid Table & 2 Cap Frames!! still got 2 Sizes of Pocket frames & Cylindrical Frames left for this weekend!! my Headache had not recover since 3 weeks ago.. Damn!! after my sample catalogue is completed, Really need a full day rest!!


Border Frame Training!!



Bought some Pots, Soil & Fertilizer to grow more Money Plants :)



This will be frame @ my Shop Entrance!!
bought a 100cm by 70cm Photo Frame from Ikea last nite!!



Beautiful Dragon!!



1st Cap on Embroidery!! So EXCITED!!
Have nv did this b4 in my life!!
Thanks to mum's Cap Supplies for my training & Building of Samples :)



Cap on Frame!!



Final Product!!


my 1st Customer for Cap Embroidery :)



So Proud for this Sample!! Perfectly Done up!!
No Misalignment, Color looks Great, Logo size juz nice for a cap!!






Caps for sales @ Hock Gift Shop
Each Cap is now selling @ $15.00

More Designs will be uploaded to www.hockgiftshop.com under Aug 09's Update next fri!!

No comments: