Tuesday, July 14, 2009

6 More Days to Machine Arrival!!

Its my bro's off day again!! he agreed to drive me to meet our new supplier (Mr. Wang) in the afternoon, so i oso accompanied him to see his new house (Still under Reno.). Bro wanted to buy some food for the reno workers, so i recommended him "He Ji Bao" @ Geylang!! i use to eat there during my old days working in challenger.. all the snacks were delicious!! Now Standard Drop liao!! alot more oily & salty!!

@ Bro's New House!!
All windows grills were removed..

1st time seeing a house in such a mess!!
i tin all reno work sld be all like tat 1 ba..

Bro inspecting the workmanship!!
he's degree in Civil Structure Engineering!! dun Play Play!!

Kitchen's wall is almost ready.. left installation of cabinets...

Superb workmanship!!
Wall is perfectly flat after filling up all the unwanted holes..

Actually i prefer windows without grills & glass panel!!
the feeling is like "OH MAN... THIS IS FREEDOM!!"


IKEA TRIP str8 after work!!
didnt planned to buy anything 2day.. but i cant stand the strong buying feeling in me!!
die die want to buy everything i need when i reached there!!
I need 4 of these shelvings but after discussing wif my mum over the phone..
ended up buying 3 of these.. due to space constrain!!
I actually called on last thursday, Tampines Ikea didnt have any stock.. only Queenstown Ikea have stock.. Left 14 pieces.. no more stock will be coming in.. they probably transfered 5 pieces over the weekends.. wat a lucky day for me.. Save my trip to Queenstown!!

Saw some fishes hanging on the wall.. So happy to see Fishes!!
I love fishes!! they are DELICIOUS!!

My Trolley!! very heavy!!
chao chao 100+KG Load!!

Reported @ the Delivery Counter!! lucky im next!!

While waiting.. Saw this big toy behind me!!
Got TORTOISE!!

Waited for less than 5 mins, i've scheduled my delivery date & time!!
DAMN EX!! Delivery Charge is $55, Assembly Charge is $35.80!!

This is the only item i've hand carried home..
Coffee Cups are not allowed to be included in the delivery!!
Bought 2 of these coffee cups last yr, broke 1 of them @ home..
Now got replacement liao!!

Thanks to CSC!! I've actually bought these for FREE!! haha...
Kinda Advance 25th yrs old birthday present for myself in Oct 2009!!

THANK YOU CSC!!! LOVE YA!!

No comments: