Monday, July 20, 2009

DINO IS HERE!!

19th July 2009
1 day B4 Machine Arrival
New Born Sparrow patronized Hock Gift Shop :)
So worried it will be hit by our ceiling fans..


So Small & Innocent


Hopped into my workshop & saw my money plants outside,
& There it goes!!


20th July 2009, 11am :)
Machine Arrival @ Hock Gift Shop!!

Thanks to Mr Myo :)
The Secret of these Frames haha...

So many Boxes & Stuff to be checked according to the equipment list!!


I TOUGH day for Mr Yibo!! he helped me to do the machine setup from 11am to 2pm & Taught me the basic operation till 6+pm (exceeded his norm working hrs). The only thing i can think of is to ask my bro to give u a lift back home. Xie Xie Ni Yibo :)



2 samples tat i've tried on Dino. really no time to practice today..



for the next 3 nites, I'll be camping in my Workshop!!
Need to bring Pillow.. Toothbrush.. Some Home Decor Magazines.. iPod.. HP Charger..

everytime watch chinese fighting drama..
the swordman always like to Bi Guan to learn a new skill!!
i have been thinking to try tat feeling for very long..
Tot will be Bi Guaning from 21 July 2009 - 23 July 2009... haha
most prob wont be answering any fon calls.. anything juz leave me a sms..
i read & reply them end of the day :)


Bought some stuff to use for the next 3 days..

Bought a set of Home Decor Mag tat was on Offer :), Lala Xu Jia Ying's 1st Album!! & 2 Apple Green Ring Files for consolidating my future samples!!

The entire album is made by Lala.. Music & Lyric & Sang by Lala..
If you like Songs by Chen Qi Zhen, you will love her songs too :)


No comments: