Saturday, October 24, 2009

1 week of ICT DOWN!! Shack Week!!

Finally!! the 1st week of my ICT 2009 has passed!! cleared IPPT, Day & Nite Dive!! Looking fwd to all the allowences!! haha.. Spent lotsa fruitful time wif all of my batch boys & seniors.. MP check points became super strict in NDU!! Probably due to complains from officers of other camps :(

Has not fall sick for quite a few months.. this rd my body really cant take it!! Wed hit by fever & sore throat, & now having a bad flu!! DAMN!! die die didnt report sick!! flu muz go away by sun nite!!

Meanwhile lotsa work are still gng on @ Hock Gift Shop!! the min i book out everyday, will rush back to shop to complete all these projects!!

Spent 2-3 Hrs doing as many luggage tags for my batch boys as possible!!
a little souvenir for them this yr, we used this for labelling our Dive Bags :)
Shorten our time looking for our bags!!


just manage to complete 30 pieces by now!! 120 pieces more to go!!
GAMBATTE!!

NEVER LOSE FAITH
Dog Tag Engraving



My Return Customer for more Engravings


Thank You Dog Tags


Packed every Piece nicely with individual chains


Projects for Next Week :)

I maybe very blur in the morning.. weak @ deploying or managing ppl..
but when it comes to my fave things, I'll make sure everything is done SWEE SWEE!!

No comments: