Monday, October 5, 2009

Stop watching News that does not bring any happiness to Life!!

this morning woke up feeling LOST!! i think i sld stay @ my workshop.. without my machines, im like a man without a brain!! damn!! i hate tat feeling.. after eating breakfast.. waiting for my mum.. waiting for my dad.. sometime waiting for my brother to finish their morning stuffs b4 leaving home..

after opening shop.. as usual, turn on PC.. load all emails.. reply all emails before doing any other stuffs.. 2day there's sth different.. there's a gentleman from Indonesia emailing me regarding silkscreen printing.. he was researching on silkscreen printing & happens to find my blog.. he finds my articles tat i wrote earlier @ the start of this blog quite useful & plans to get a silkscreen press from singapore. so happy to have wrote sth tat is useful to other ppl :) TQ D!

Lisa, ADF & Yasmine came to collect their orders tat was sent in last sat.. they are pretty happy with the embroidery work :) hope to receive more orders from them in the near future!!

after reaching hm, str8 changed into my running shoes & went for a 30min run.. have not been running for the past 2 weeks.. 1 week due to back pain.. 1 week due to laziness!! stamina dropped badly!! but feels really good after the run.. juz wanted to sweat it out.. feeling too stuffy recently..

watched 20min of news to cool down my body.. the 20mins was a full package of BAD NEWS!! my happiness & joy that i've created from my run has all been destroyed by the 20mins of TV NEWS!! I hate watching news.. few months back, i still rmb watching News wif my brother.. hoping to relax myself.. hoping to recharge my brain cells.. ended up turning of the TV within 6mins.. Damn!! everyday BAD NEWS, BAD NEWS... this guy cheat $$, tat guy kill his wife.. here Earthquake.. there typhoon.. thousands of Ppl dying everywhr all over the world!!

OMG.. why not start focusing on how to help this world instead of Elaborating on all the bad stuff?? When humans keep focusing on sth bad.. there will always be more of these bad things happening in real life!! but if Humans start to focus on all the good things in their mind.. Good things will definately, WITHOUT FAIL, start to Happen in their life!! We sld start focusing on LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS, JOY, WEALTH, PROSPERITY!! instead of all the bad stuff!! so as to make this world a better place to live in :)

No comments: