Monday, October 12, 2009

7 Days to In Camp Training..Time for some DIVING :)

Its been 1 yr & 4 Months not seeing all of my Navy Frens!! oh manz.. i've grew even thinner this yr!! this time if ah Beng see me again, confirm will pity me even more!!.. last time working in challenger oledi like kena torture, now dropped another few KGs, almost left bones liao!!

Miss Everyone!! Miss last yr nite dive!! after dive, everyone worked so quickly to clear from dive site & go for choon pang nasi lemak @ 11pm. i'll nv forget tat day!! everyone was super Tired but very HAPPY!!

Looking fwd to next coming monday!!




Back to Work!!

Din, the guy did the polo tee on last sat, show the sample tee to his club members on sun nite. All of his frens were so happy with the tee. came back for double order!! Thanks Bro!! i'll do swee swee for u guys!!

I can smell this week shall be a super hertic week. more projects coming in.. next week probably need to bring my pillows, Xtra Clothings, Shower Foam, Toothpaste, Toothbrush & .. to camp in my workshop to complete my orders. cos morning need to report back in camp damn early!!

Yasmine visited me @ ard 5+pm.. bought me some "Pie Kia's Pies" (They are YUMMY!!). We shared wif each other some stories while wait for Dino to do her jobs.. i now den rmb.. forgotten to get her a drink!! Kamsahamida for visiting me :) Cant help u solve ur IT probs, but hope some of the stories can boost ur confidence!! I dunno where i got this quote but its always on my mind!! Don't worry what others think or speak about the things tat you are doing. More importantly, you've got to know what you are doing & what u are doing it for!! YOUR PASSION, YOUR WILLPOWER!! YOUR DREAMS!!

Just came back from a long run.. super hungry!! Time for DINNER!!

No comments: