Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some little gifts for my birthday month :)

Times Bookshop Birthday Card
20% off Single Receipt Purchase :)
Thanks to Times!!


Got myself some stationaries, 1 Book & 2 Magazines..
Anyway no discount for magazines.. NETT PRICE ITEMS!!


Got TURTLES!!

Was telling bro i've received an quotation for my plans for 2010 over dinner.. he seems not interested in my plans anymore.. few months back, he was still telling me he wanted to quit is current job & join mum & me in the day & do his private tuitions in the nite.. but things may have changed.. my plans will go on.. mum is neutral..

Visited Tammy's Website this afternoon.. WOW!! she has change her online store to an 100% online store!! proper ecommerce systems.. member system.. Shopping carts.. Checkout Functions.. Stk Inventory.. in juz few months!! Respect her!! her schedule muz be super packed this yr!! Good Job & Jia You Tammy!!

Just had a long chat wif shawn @ Tamp 201.. Had 2 cups of Teh Tarik.. Now im still very very awake!! SHIT.. need to wake up early 2moro morning.. time to read my new book..

reading = tiredness = sleep

No comments: