Monday, October 26, 2009

Completion of 2 Major Projects for Oct!!

FINALLY!! Completed Din's Polo Tees & Michelle's Dog Tags!!
Everything completed during my Reservist Period!!
Its VERY tiring!! But SUPER Fulfilling :)
Many of my frens & relatives are still telling stories about me slacking @ my parents' shop!! but like wat i always say to myself, wat they say or think will never help me to achieve wat i wan.. so why sld i bother about all these SHIT?!? haha.. Anyway Thanks to all these SHITTY WORDS from them :) they never failed to help me grow stronger & faster & faster & FASTER!!!
Michelle's Order, 150 Pieces of Engraved Dog Tags!!
Michelle!! I did it!! I rush it all out for you by 2nite!!
sms u once everything is Completed!! Most Probably mins before 11pm 2nite!!
Next Major Project!!



No comments: