Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2nd day @ reservist 2009!!

OMG!! this is the largest grp of reservists for my unit!! this rd 74 ppl!! 32 from my own batch!! 2day cleared my IPPT for 2010!! so happy to clear 2009 (on 22 Sep 2009) & 2010 (on 20 Oct 2009) IPPT in less den 30 days!! yeah yeah yeah.. got a silver this time!!

Stupid me!! left my locker keys in my uniform tat i wore yesterday!! lucky ah ho borrowed mi 1 of his tee. as for my shoes!! i wore my Nike leather kinda basketball shoes to clear my 2010 IPPT with a 2.4km timing of 10min 22sec!! haha.. so happy!! but now my entire body is aching like hell!! hopefully wont have nightmare 2nite!!

2day.. I did my 1st dive for 2009.. very messy dive!! lucky didnt rain, if not everything will drag till very late & cant book out early.. which means i cant finish my work @ Hock Gift Shop b4 9pm!!

2moro everything muz goes smoothly.. Fisher & Me will be incharge of the dive equipments for this ICT.. 1st time handling this.. muz Distribute task & rmb everything swee swee 2moro!! in order to finish dive & go home earlier!!

these 2 days lucky got ah ho & resmond driving!! if not ken & me confirm will be lost birds & late for reporting :)

ICT + Work = Feeling super tired & heated up!! gonna have a quick shower & rest earlier 2nite!!

No comments: