Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Workshop is now in "WAR Condition"!!

Yesterday morning, Mr Myo & his technicians came down to do a quick check for Dino. everything was fine!!

Mr Myo: you didnt get an operator to help u??
Me: Nope i Didnt. Do everything myself for now.
Mr Myo: you sld get 1 to help u, can run 24hrs for productivity & make full use of the machine!!

things happened as expected!! shall be a super hertic week!! from morning till end day.. onli manage to rest for a total of less den 15 mins!! 5-6mins for lunch, 3 mins shower, 3 mins watering my plants.. now my workshop is in a total mess!! Lucky thing many customers are very understanding, rejected some on-the-spot orders.. they will come back 2moro for our service :)

Was telling mum.. next yr Viper (my plan for 2010) need to setup @ home. if not i'll probably go crazy or die real soon!!


Din's Polo Tee Project for his Truck Club
goona take me 3 full days to complete this project!!
if i have got a 6 Head machine, will probably take me less den 4 hrs to finish everything!!
How good if i can own one 6-Head Machine!!

More Singapore Flags!!



Part of the mess!!



Hey!! is my Senior from NDU!! haha..
Help him to finish his plate in ard 10mins, hope he will recommend more projects for me in the future!! I make sure u get the job done Super fast & with High Quality.

No comments: