Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Got a new Mac Mini :)

this morning, restarted my HP comp in my workshop several times b4 i can actually do anything to it. 

after lunch.. it restarted 3 times for no particular reason!!

@ ard 5pm, it restarted another 2 to 3 times!!

OMG.. @ 1st i was planning to get a new CPU during Dec Comex IT Show.. But i dun think i've got enof time to wait till den..

immediately after work, headed down to Tamp mall for dinner wif my family.. after dinner, i proceed to Jong's workplace to get a Mac Mini from him & also return him $$ for my air tix tat he helped me to book last week :) Love everything in ur shop!! i'll be back for the new Apple Mouse!!

Damn!! this 2 weeks, i've been spending too much $$!! Eat Jap food.. buying Cds.. Make new Passport (Cost me $70 for this shit!!).. Now need to spend on a new comp!! but @ least i've got 1 tat i'll love to keep :) Starting to becum a collector of apple products!! Influenced by Jong!

It's time for me to start saving up!! 

No comments: