Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks to CSC AGAIN!!

Juz saw CSC AR for 2009!! haha... Yr end DIVIDENDS!! slightly lesser den 2008.. but way better den keeping my cash in bank for a 2-digit annual interest :) this round will be using it for Bro's wedding!! he juz booked a restaurant yesterday.. need to check out the date from him 2nite.. hopefully can help him a bit here & there!!

Finally I manage to recover from my Flu & Cough recently.. now Mum fall sick.. the Stupid flu virus is spreading everywhr!! must start eating & drinking more orange juice :)

1st Problem of 9/11/2009

Probably need to get a new PC for my workshop real soon.. this morning had a hard time starting the 3 yr old PC.. it juz went crazy & restart by itself non stop.. until i remove everything from my CPU & left it with the basic (Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, Power cable), Finally it works!!

2nd Problem of 9/11/2009

Called Tajima for servicing of my machine on sat afternoon.. this morning 1 of their technician appearred @ my workshop shortly after opening. after 1.5 Hrs with the machine.. he did some oiling & left.. problem wasnt solved, but he told me squeeking sound is a norm.. its not a problem.. in my mind, I was like "WTF??" Called Tajima main office to inform them the problem wasnt solved.. uncle henry arranged another appoint on this wed.


@ least after reading CSC AR 2009, it makes me feel tat 2day is not as bad as wat i've tot!! 2moro will be @ Raffles place in the morning.. hopefully there will be enof time for me to visit HMV @ Citilink.. really wanna get YUI's new Singles!! Damn hard to find!! onli HMV got them!!

No comments: