Sunday, November 22, 2009

Massive Donation of aging products!!

Shall be packing up lotsa old items (Bags.. Clothings.. army stuff) in the next 2 weeks & donate everything to Salvation Army before Xmas 2009!! Told Mum abt my plan.. no disagreement.. told my bro abt this.. he was like "Great Plan, i'll join in!!"

My aim: pack up @ least 2 table size of items!! it will be CRAZY!! but i have to do it :) haha.. really hope my little plans can really help as many ppl as possible, esp. those who dun even have a proper place to live in.. no proper clothes to clothe them..!!

Ppl whom are closer to me will understand tat im also trying to create more work space for my workshop!! will need space for my Full Color T-shirt Printer in 2010!!



Jean & Raphael will be gng China for Fencing Competition 2day!! Jean's mum sent all their Garments & helmets for name labelling. 1 set of Fencing Equipment cost ard $4500, not worth to be "accidentally" taken by someone else!!


This is the quality of a Direct Garment Printer!!
Beautifully Printed!!




This 1 is Heat Press + Embroidery!!


Can be done by either Traditional Silkscreen or DTG Printing


Argh!!! the Fencing Helmet!!
Quite heavy!!


Embroidery Done by me!!


My Weekend Projects!!

84 pcs of Face Towel Embroidery

55 Pcs of EMT Polo T-shirt Embroidery!!

Having Full body Muscle Ache this morning!! Clamping Frames is some how equivalent to doing push ups!! its very tiring!!

No comments: