Friday, November 13, 2009

Photos for this week!!

Adrian Brought down 1 bag of TKD belt for me to practise for future designs.
Thank U Adrian :)



Mac latest promo..



My new Namecards!!
5,000 Pieces Ready for Distribution


Front & Back


Many Many Red Guards Tabs
will probably take mum forever to finish selling them!!

Oct & Nov lotsa frens juz return from them Holiday Trips!! So envy of them.. haha..

Japan Tokyo - Jong & SooFang
London - Minie (Must interview her on her trip e next time i meet her!! haha.. how she spent her 2 months in London)
Korea - Yasmine (Flew on 26th or 27 of Oct, Back end of this month!! Sis, my Take care in Korea ah!! Getting cold over there..)

Quickly went thru my facebook this afternoon, so many of my frens got married this yr & some getting married early 2010!!

July 2009 - Ah Gu
July 2009 - Joshua
Oct 2009 - You Qing
Jan 2010 - Lawrence
31/1/2010 - My Brother & Qi Xia

For myself, it'll probably take me another 5 yrs before planning for marriage :) No plans for tat now!! .... Time for Dinner :)

No comments: