Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy day!! All problems solved!!

last nite, sms Jong i need to buy a new PC with ard 10 to 12 USB ports.. his reply is get an USB Hub!! after thinking thru.. 2day i removed my extra USB card in my old PC & everything ran smoothly for the entire day!! Bought a 7 Port USB Hub with power adapter from Hana @ Tamp 1 Challenger.

Had a 20mins chat with Hana, William, Yao, Yeap, Ivan. Its such a coincidence tat 2day is William's last day @ Challenger. He was so happy!! Hana told me recently she met up with my ex-lady boss, Mrs Loo. Mrs Loo was asking her about me. Oh man, i really miss Mrs Loo too!! she's guided me, taught me how to open new stores, how to manage a new store, & many many things from her own experience!! I miss her!!

... BACK TO THIS AFTERNOON...

My new name cards are beautifully printed & ready for distribution!! the delivery man & many customers were looking @ my new cards the moment i remove them from the bag :) Thanks to Aileen from Risin for helping me with the printing process :) love them all!!

shortly after the cards were delivered, the same technician whom came down on monday appearred in my workshop again!! 2day i didnt really talk much wif him, let him concentrate on the repair. after 1hr++, the squeeking sound was reduced to minimum. Thanks Bro for the hard work. I noe the squeeking sound maybe nothing important to you, but its really very irritating to me. I have to face the sound everyday from morning till nite. Anyway need to thank him again :)

Last but not least.. My Phuket Trip in July 2010 has been confirmed!! haha.. gonna see lotsa new fishes in Thai Water!! Jong.. Sorry for the delay.. I find my entire hse still cant from my passport, end up my bro kept it in his drawer. anyway need to make a new passport next week!! gonna expire next month!!

No comments: