Monday, November 23, 2009

OMG.. Yao is Planning to return to MY!!

this morning, 1st time driving from Nee Soon Camp to a Factory in Marymount Lane!! looked thru streetdirectory.com last nite, & got my directions all right!! very rare very rare!! but after tat i wanted to carry on to another factory in Aljunied, Bro stopped me!! haha.. he simply njoy driving more than i do!! OMG!! but i give him directions to the shortest route to our destination!! dun play play ah!! im not so blur wif my direction anymore.. its juz tat i dun really care to noe my directions in the past!!

Completed all the bits & pieces of job tat were uncompleted last nite..

QT called me in the afternoon regarding a laser engraver promo for this month!! prices were very attractive!! will be meeting QT 2mr afternoon for a short discussion on the laser engraver!! need to compare the ROI of QT's Laser Engraver & Mui's DTG Printer.. due to space constrain.. i only can go for 1 of them.. would oso need to compare which machine will be more useful to my customers & frens.

went shopping with mum @ Chinatown after work.. she needs to get some new clothings for Bro Wedding dinner in Jan 2010. Reach OG Building @ ard 830pm, drove into the carpark.. to our surprise, there's a Car Lift in this super old building!! It's my 1st time using a Car Lift too!! quite COOL!!

Super tiring after all the shopping.. wanted to slp str8 after reaching home.. laid down but find it too disgusting & itchy.. had a warm shower & im having prob slping now!!

Chat wif Yao on msn.. hoping she would like to join me for my Phuket trip in July 2010. I end up learning tat she's planning to go back to Malaysia!! her mum is planning to start up a business in Malaysia.. & if the plan is confirmed, Yao will be gng back MY to help her mum!! OMG.. i've got a feeling once she go back to MY, she will nv come back to SG again!! But if her mum is starting the business, it will be great if she can go back to help her. I believe she will be 10000000000000000000000 times happier to be in MY with her family den working in Challenger!!

I oso think too much le.. im juz another hi-bye fren in her life.. better dun ask so much!!

Looking fwd to 2mr evening food tasting dinner for Bro's Big Day.
Customers Pls Note: on 24/11/2009, Hock Gift Shop will be closing @ 5pm.

No comments: