Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!

had a long day @ work :) lucky my bro helped me so much on my delivery of orders 2day..

Bro has got to go siglap in the morning, NTU in the afternoon & Bedok North @ Nite!! he almost spent the whole of his off day helping me on my delivery!! Thank You Bro :)

My mind was set not to think or do any work this evening.. met Adine, HB & GuoWei for Dinner @ Century Sq. Had a long chat wif them :) Adine will be flying tmr evening @ 10PM, gng Japan for a tour!! She bought an Black Army Field bag from me :) ADINE!! Hope you do njoy your Japan Tour :) 

HB & Guo Bin seems like saving up for marriage!! HB.. u dun need to hide hide.. ur bro can tell 1!! haha... They really have the Husband & Wife look!! So Sweet!! Sis, I shall be looking fwd to your big day :)

Str8 after dinner & coffee session with Adine & rest, walked down to Tamp 201.. the last time i walked from Tamp Central to 201 was ard 2 months back!! tat time Shawn was wif me, we happily chat along the way & the journey seems so short & relax.. this time i tried walking alone, it was so boring & long!! OMG.. 

Met James @ Tamp 201 to pass him some sample T-shirt for his cpy to try out the sizing & colors.. they have agreed to allow me to help them wif their cpy Tees :) Wanna say a BIG THANK YOU TO JAMES!! He juz came back from work, so we sat down @ a popular malay coffeeshop for his dinner & some good Tae Tarik :) had a wonderful chat wif him. we talked about our past working lives in challenger.. all the happy things & all the Sucky stuffs!! haha.. 

James need to report back to work @ 4am.. & he gonna be slping for 2-3hrs & drive down to office for another day of work. he looked very very tired, but he still sacrificed his resting hrs to meet up wif me!! Thank you James, my Precious Batchboy!! Hope you do rest well & drive safely everyday.

Gonna Slp earlier 2day.. shall need to complete 84 Pcs of towels, 56 Pcs of Polo Tees by this weekend!! TORTOISE GAMBATTE!!

No comments: