Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Airborne Paratroopers!!

As mentioned in yesterday's post, I've Drew, Converted & Engraved some Airborne Dog Tags & Name Card Holders for sale!! here are some of the quick shoots i've took this morning.. this is sth tat i'll buy for myself if i see them outside!!


My 1st batch of Airborne US style Dog Tags
SGD$12.00 Each

My 1st batch of Airborne Round Stainless Steel Pendants
SGD$10.00 Each


It's Lesson Time!!
I arrived 10mins earlier b4 my class started!! 2day not hungry, not slpy..
took the lift up to the 14 floor of Toa Payoh HDB Hub.
Sat beside the glass panel & started Photo shooting!!

Can u feel how bored i was waiting for the class to start??
Its the same Yawning Lecturer, He kept introducing the CEHA course that he is teaching to the class!! say got discount if we sign up now wif him.. but the way he teach in class is OMG.. who dares to sign up the CEHA cos wif him lor.. Yesterday there's ard 55 Students, 2day started wif ard 40 students.. after the coffee break, left ard 33 students.. Manz...

No comments: