Sunday, February 8, 2009

EXERCISE!!

2day whole day doing housekeeping @ my shop. its been ard 1 month since i did my last housekeeping for all my glass showcases, Shelvings & my Keychain Boards!! collected so much dust!! no wonder sales started dropping for some items recently!! after cleaning, so happy!! Its like i've just bought some new display shelves like tat.. Shortly after my thorough cleaning, sold 2 manicure sets & 1 pocket knife from my freshly cleaned Glass Shelf!! WOooo... Great sales all the way!!

after work.. wanted to go swimming @ Tampines Safra, just b4 i leave my hse den i rmb, i borrowed my new safra card to MingShun earlier this week & my old Safra card is wif my Elder Bro!! SHIT!! my mind kept telling mi:"2day Die Die must start exercising!! Muz get my body shaped b4 April!! haha.. REDANG!!" Bring out some of my exercising tools.. Started doing Crunches... Flutter Kicks.. Skip for few hundreds times... @ least get my body heated up for 1 full hr!! need to exercise @ least 4 times a week from now on.. Feeling so Happy & Energized after exercising!!

Met Adine & HB @ TM.. ard 845pm. so many ppl doing shopping here & there.. there is lotsa sales gng on everywhr!! can see lotsa signages showing :"Up to 70% Discount!!" some kinda post CNY Sales.. Went for a Lakopi session wif them @ Starbucks.. We talked abt our past.. & present.. so long didnt see HB.. cant rmb wats the last time seeing her.. can see the change in her.. she's now a happier Girl.. more lively!! as Adine & HB were talking... i kept myself busy catching mosquitoes... there's so many big mosquitoes attacking us!! sld have take an indoor table!!



Plan for Next Week!!

  1. Monday nite Attend my 1st Lesson of my Property Cos @ Toa Payoh HDB Hub... for the whole of Feb will need to attend this cos on every Mon, Tues & Thurs.
  2. Wed Meeting Yao @ Bedok for Supper!! Super long time didnt see her le!! Lotsa things to catch up with her!! looking fwd to next wed!!
  3. Fri!! my Official OFF DAY!! gonna go buy 3 Baby Terrapins to rear!! haha.. So excited!! i have so many empty fish tanks @ home.. Buy 3 Baby Terrapins.. Decor the tank with my fave pebbles tat i picked from my snorkelling trips & beaches.. put some fresh water!! buy some Tortoise FOOD for Baby Terrapins!! YEAH!! tats it!!
  4. currently still no plans for sat & sun!! probably Exercising.. Lakopi wif old frens.. see a movie or Kboxing!!... do anything except rotting for time to pass..


Oh manz... 2molo its my 1st time attending Recycling Activities as an Volunteer!! Location: Some HDB Beside Bedok Stadium!! Time: 830am!! so excited!! gonna do sth meaningful each month to help our environment.. Everytime when i accomplished sth Meaningful, my day will naturally be filled with lotsa JOY!! needa slp oledi.. need the Strength & Energy for 2molo morning!!

My Bro's Fiancee bought mi a smile Eraser!!
Remind mi to Smile Always!!
Thank You Qi Xia!!

No comments: