Friday, February 6, 2009

Looking Fwd to April!! Seriously Need a BREAK!!

5th Feb=Super busy Day!! Now I need a I think I need a car more den a iPhone!! everytime need to meet clients or suppliers, go collect orders or deliver orders.. a car can really make lotsa different!! Can save mi lotsa time!! K k.. save up this whole yr & see wat I can get & do with it next yr!!

Met so many client yesterday, in the process in closing 3 of my very 1st mass order for 2009. So excited!!

Met shawn @ nite for our “Business Plan”.. every week we will meet once or twice @ TM mac talking about those successful businesses that we saw in Singapore. For so many months, we have been talking about other ppl's businesses.. NOW!! we decided its time for us to start sth on our own this yr!! 2009!! Shawn has got so many great ideas, but he was stuck with his NIE contract!! But both of us usually still have our Fri, Sat, Sun nite free!! So still can find some time to do wat we really wanna achieve!!.. anyway our plans will be a SECRET!!

Previously my parent were doing all price quotation for many of my clients…all deals were Lost!! From now on.. I’ll be quoting all my orders myself!! From now on, I will not wan2 lose another deal due to some stupid reasons!! I’ve learnt… I cant always live on the background of my business!! I need to start making lotsa decisions myself.. like wat my elder bro told mi yesterday.. in this world… most of the things we need to settle them ourselves.. NO ONE CAN ALWAYS BE @ YOUR SIDE TO HELP U!!

Last Nite, had a long chat wif my bro.. he noe im having some probs wif my parents… wanted to help mi.. so we started solving prob by prob until almost 3am last nite!! B4 I slp, I told him in april I’ll be gng REDANG wif my Malaysian frens!! Jong & Rest!! Really need a break & have fun!! Looking Fwd to 6th of April!!

6th Feb=Just now in the evening, few of my customer came into our shop, 1 of them asked mi.. "Were u @ Tampines Mall Mac last nite??" i was so surprised!! haha.. den i rmb.. i was wearing my hand printed tee, the 1 with HockGiftShop.com Printed on it!! Haha... Yeah!! thats mi!! He was staying in Simei & was having his dinner with his medical corp frens!! Supported mi with a Dog Tag Keychain with a Medical Corp Wing Logo Engraved on it!! Thanks Bro :)

No comments: