Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone!!

Some of my recent projects that i've completed in Feb 2009!! Its V's Day 2009.. njoying my work to the fullest!! Can see my customers smile when collecting the gifts that they have bought & customised for their Lovers!! Hope your lovers will like them too :)



Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone!!





Engraving on Golden Brass Name Card Holders



Ya Kun's T-shirt completed!!





Cute Rite!! total = 60 Pcs!!





Couple Tee!!

Wanted to print & sell before V's Day.. but got Messed up for 2 nites..

Will be doing my final print 2nite!! Pray hard to be successful!!

Adine took her time to help mi thicken the lines in her drawings last nite!!

I love all her pieces!! very touching!!


Started Print @ almost 2am!! Slpt @ 4-430am for the past 3 days..

im not dying yet!! So excited to finish this tee!!




Fans to SPEED up my drying process!!
1st Print!!

Ladies' Tee


Mens' Tee
The following Projects are some of my proudest work for this week :)

Golden Heart Shape Keychain wif Text Engraving!!


LBV Name Tag for 42 Unit!!


Stainless Steel Namecard Holder with 42 Unit Logo Engraving


Stainless Steel Round Pendant wif 42 Unit Logo Engraving


Stainless Steel US Dog Tag wif 42 Unit Logo Engraving


LBV Project for 42 Unit!! currently 121 Pcs.. add on coming..


This was beautifully engraved!!


20 Name Tags for some Private Cpy!!


Another Beautifully engraved Heart Shape Pendant!!

Some usual Police Name Tags!!

I'm getting more & more serious in my services.. esp my Engraving & embroidery service!! Looking forward to serve a larger group of customers in 2009!!

No comments: