Saturday, February 21, 2009

Loyang Point Party World!!

after working so hard this week, i organized a KTV session for my Poly frens!! Shawn, Eng Chuan, Hubert & Weiqiang came!! lucky i asked to meet @ 7pm.. booked the session for 8pm!! EC Reached @ 730pm, Shawn 755pm, WQ ard 815PM. Hubert rushed down str8 after his work & reached ard 9PM. this is my 1st KTV session wif my poly frens!! all guys.. so funny!!

A super fruitful Nite!! brought my Mac to doing all the recordings!! Cam & HP to shoot every special Moments!! so much images popping in my mind when listening back to all the recordings... all the happy moments!!

Shawn can sing Ang Mor Song very well!! I like WQ voice when he was sing Olivia's Ru Yan!! althou he on the singer sing along, but still can hear his voice. EC & Hubert were very Quiet!! will be uploading the recordings in 2molo's post!! need to listen to all & choose the funny ones!!

No comments: